Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beauty, Hair, Makeup, and Nails


Several weeks ago, I mentioned making a post about growing hair and other beauty topics. But I came up with a much better solution:

Sparkle Baby Shine
http://sarah-sparklebabyshine.blogspot.com/

I just made a post about how to reconstruct and grow damaged hair, so if you're interested, jump on and check it out. If you're into beauty, you should consider following me as I will be posting much more. :)

Thanks for all your support everyone.

6 comments:

Zoie said...

lovely picture. healthy hair is HAWT

Jillian said...

Ah, I'll follow! My hair is a mess. Lovely picture, I want to dye my hair that colour.

By All Means said...

ill be following for sure!

Peridot (G+P) said...

I'm going to check that hair one out STAT. Need some serious hare routines in place for when I go blue again.

OF COURSE I'm in the Christmas Zone, I put up all the Aisle End displays and I listen to the carols NONSTOP 40 HOURS A WEEK 0.0;

If there wasn't candy canes at this time of year, I'd probably kill something.

Take care <3

Allie said...

Hey there, I really like your blog. It's amazing:)
I just started blogging like umm yesterday haha, so if you wouldn't mind checking out my blog and if you would like, to follow it? It would mean so much to me:)

HappyVic said...

cute color..that would never fit me though :D

(blogwalking)