Pages

Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Secret to Happiness - Get Your Blog Promoted to Over 650 Users on Blogger!



I am so sorry for abandoning you lately! My only explanation is that things have been going so well that I have nothing to vent about. I don't even recognise myself anymore, and it is incredible. It is the first time in 15 years that I have been able to focus purely on improving myself and my relationship with others. The first time without having any anxiety or depression around me. I am motivated and social. I want to make other people happy. I want to try my hardest at everything I'm doing.

I am down 30 pounds. My BMI has decreased from 32.4 to 26.9. I'm a down to a size medium. I'm wearing jeans again. I have treated myself with a couple hundred dollars worth of new, gorgeous clothes.

This is great, but there is still so far to go. I don't mean in terms of physical appearence, but university and career success, as well as social and emotional maturity.

The point is that happiness is possible. I honestly thought it wasn't. I mean, I tried to end my life seven months ago. But here I am.

It's all about the epihpany. The moment in time when you realise that enough is enough, and it is time to start doing your best.


Steps Involved in Becoming Happy

Step One: Write a list.
State what is involved in your ideal self, what you would like to achieve, what it would take to make you happy.

Step Two: Write a second list.
State who you currently are, what you need to change to reach list one, the things in your life that are making you unhappy.

Step Three: Work On It
Slowly, work your way up to your ideal self. Change the things that are making you unhappy, and start doing this that would delight you.

Your Mission

Blog about it. Dedicate a post to sharing your first list. Then, write another sharing your second list. After this, choose to post about your progress: daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly. It's up to you.

Leave a link on your post to this post, so your readers can know the secret themselves, so that they have the opportunity to get involved too.

I want to hear about it. I will dedicate an individual post to anyone who posts a comment with a link to THEIR journey to happiness. Both of your lists will be shared in a post, and your blog will be promoted.

So, leave a comment with a link to YOUR blog posts that feature your two lists, as well as an e-mail that I can contact you on if I need to, and your blog WILL be featured in its OWN post on this blog. It will be exposed to over 650 followers.

I honestly look forward to hearing about your own journey to happiness.

6 comments:

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Congratulations on this new found happiness! I'm incredibly happy for you :)

I think that I need to give myself a go on that list to happiness! Let's hope it works for me at the moment.

Keep it up beautiful x

By All Means said...

Im so happy to hear your doing so well!

By All Means said...

Im so happy to hear your doing so well!

That Random Ninja said...

Congratulations on the progress you've made in your life! =)

Thanks for the inspiration, and here we go:

http://thatrandomninja.blogspot.com/2012/03/opportunity.html

http://thatrandomninja.blogspot.com/2012/03/plans-of-opportunity.html

http://thatrandomninja.blogspot.com/2012/03/changes-to-make-room-for-opportunity.html

Aamina Siddiqi said...

You've just inspired my next post.

Also, you haven't Blogged for a while. Is everything okay?

Nirati said...

hey, hope you're doing much better. Maybe blog again? xxxxx