Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Secret to Happiness - "The Random Ninja's" Journey


The first person who is sharing their journey with us is The Random Ninja from This Is The Story Of A Girl.

1. Plans of an opportunity.
Here are her goals!
  • Become a more faithful and knowing Chirstian
  • Be more dedicated to the decisions I make in life
  • Pass all my senior year classes
  • Get enough sleep
  • Save over $300 by my birthday (August 1st)
  • Stop falling into temptation with Scruffy (We do not fornicate, but we need to stop the other stuff also)
  • Tone up (I am not uncomfortable about my weight, I just want to tone up and get in shape)
  • Eat healthier.
2. Changes to make room for opportunity.
And this is her plan!
  • Study at least one chapter in the Bible each day. Only one, it should be easy and help a lot.
  • Take time in my prayers, don't just make them quick and easy.
  • When I make a decision, I need to stick to it and prevent myself from procrastination
  • Go to sleep at a set time each night.
  • Stop wasting money on extra stuff, like a movie or video game.
  • Eat at home more often.
  • Make clear boundaries for myself as to how far I can take it with Scruffy, -and Stick to them
  • Go for a 30 min cardio routine each day, and maybe even work out some.
  • Get more on-the-go vegetables for lunch instead of tv dinners, eat more fruit and maybe a bagel in the morning instead of pop tarts.
  • Make more stuff at home.
  • Drink water and only water, (helps out the kidney stones too)
She really has the right idea here! Her goals and her plan are both realistic, and she sounds like she truly has thought this through. You should definitely check out her blog, and keep in touch with her progress!

11 comments:

Kitty said...

I like this plan - Sound so doable :)

heiscertainlyworthit said...

This is going on my blog man! *steal idea* ;)

Mara Felix said...

Oh my gosh.. She sounds like me when making new year resolutions.. haha! Hopefully she can follow them through.. Thanks for this!

Kisses! xxx

ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lol, probably don't remember me by now, but I wanted to say I'm a little behind on comments but I have been lurking around. <3

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that I have a bit more time to reply. I love this plan. I've been seeing a lot of these "ways to be happier" posts around the web, and it's really great to see people trying to better their lives, and minds. My friend Bianca found a good list for tips on happiness. I'll try to find it quick...

I can;t find it. >:( If I do thought I'll send it your way.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan. Bible study might be hard, it's been awhile since I was a Christian, but it was quite difficult to work through. I'm sure with your dedication you can do it though. Good luck in all your goals. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't realize I already commented. XD

Arundhati said...

Hey, thank you for stopping by and the follow. :)

Nice read this was! All the best! :)

Love.

The not so girly blog said...

hey, just came across ur lovely blog!welcome us as ur new followers! :)
do visit us too, and follow back, if u like what u see ? :)
the blog is a virtual birthday surprise for my bestie. will be glad if u could drop by your wishes for her :)

thenotsogirlyblog.blogspot.in

Anonymous said...

wow a good one...do-able.
i need to come up with mine too. i am in dire need of one.
will let u know too. =)
i like your blog by the way :)

Anonymous said...

good one