Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Where To Find Me...


 Constantly

Rarely



P.S. I am well and healthy. I don't feel that this blog and its posts really reflect who I am. I want to keep it here as a reminder of how far I've come. Feel free to read through it. It's one hell of a story.
As always, I hope you are all well. Hit me up and let me know how things are.
Lots of love.


6 comments:

Nirati said...

It's so good to read that you're well and healthy!
More strength and power to you! :D <3
xx

Anonymous said...

Followed on pinterest and tumblr. Just so you know you typed your blog url wrong. To link to other it has to be the name of the blog.tumblr.com. In this case 60reasonstolose.tumblr.com
Take care. You were like, the only one who ever commented on and cared about my blog. <3

Anonymous said...

love these! i'm a fitness chick myself. just stay motivated and you can accomplish anything. cute blog girl :)

www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

PannaJoannaK.pl said...

SWEET BLOG !! IM YOUR NEW FOLLOWERS! INVITE ME!! XOXO :*

Unknown said...

Defenitely needed these words..

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

You’re missing JESUS, child. You must have
Msr. Almighty God, esq. to grow/stay strong.
Or else you’ll become like a vapor which is thar
in the morning but dissipates in the afternoon sun.
Hey, you, miss adorable babe...

Q: Why do I now know the
Godude exists? A: sHe made
you, kid, to light-up the starry
sky, thus, I want YOU to join me
exploring eternity Upstairs (111-
extra-mile-circumference-Jupiter
size-planet of Kodexx2). Lemme
tella youse how much I love you:

A: NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com
Cya soon, ya stunning wildflower...