I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Sunday, August 8, 2010
I'm Just A Sucker With No Self-Esteem
Well, you guys are totally awesome. I'm happy that you now have a proper image in your head, and not of "a freak with red hair and lots of piercings/tattos", thanks be(e)Free. (Her blog's not in english, which is unfortunate.)
Anyway, I totally went out last night to the city. It was awesome. We went to a bar and got cocktails. But, the coolest part of this story, is the boy that I met on the bus on the way home. He was so cute! And we totally got along. Usually I wouldn't start a conversation with a stranger on a bus, but he smiled back to me, so I did, and it was totally worth it. Unfortunantely, no, I didn't get his number. We'll never meet again. We hugged goodbye, and that was the end. It makes me happy to remember it though.
Okay, so, it's 2.40pm, and I woke up like 40 minutes okay, but that's okay because it's Sunday and I didn't get to bed before like 3am. Oh, and I'm going to colour my hair. I'm thinking layers, with dark mahogany and light copper and blonde highlights. That's probably hard to picture, but it should work. I hope. I have a wedding in a couple weeks, and I'm going out to the city next weekend, and two weekends after that, so I'd like to have new hair for that. I really need to buy a dress. Oh, how I hate buying dresses. Anything else is fine. I just don't like the way I look in dresses! Well, some dresses are nice - I just have to find them.
And, in terms of food, nothinhg much has changed. At uni, I don't really eat. At home, I eat average. On weekends, I have too much fun, and don't feel any need to have control. Good? Bad? I'm not sure. Maybe the weekends keep me sane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
That so funny, im totaly opposed. I loooove bying dresses and hate buying everything els. Like jeans, they are the worst !
Stay Strong <3
I didn't mean it in a bad way! As you know english is not my first language so I think you misunderstood me. Well, i'll try better next time. xox
<3 offspring! yay at your title!
aww cute! ive meat guys randomly like that too and then thought about why i didnt get their number for ages... but sometimes its just fate.
good luck with finding a dress :)
Ooooh that boy sounds great! I would have been too shy to talk to him :) Good luck buying dresses! And you should totally post a picture when you dye your hair so we can see!
Hey! Thanks for the comment! Its my first blog and i'm ridiculously shy, so thanks for the encouragement! We do have a lot in common, that's what first interested me in your blog XD
o i think ur hair will turn out great iw ouldlove to c it after
i would of freaked out meeting a starnger i dont like when guys come up to me but he seemed sweet hun
good luck dress shopping as well
i love meeting strangers, im not a creeper or anything, but people are so unique and beautiful, they're so interesting, you meet him again :)
i love the title! i used to love that song and whenever that part came on it was fucking magical.
the hair sounds great.
<3
Who knows, maybe youll meet that boy again, but if you don't it's a wonderful memory. Unfortunatly the last person I talked to on the bus creeped me out by, in the middle of a sentence, said I smelled nice. Not so romantic.
ack dresses! I need to buy a dress to go to a prom...not my prom just a prom. Nothing fits dammit!
The hair plan sounds good, I like your photo :)
thanks for your comments recently <3
You are so pretty :)
The hair color thing sounds good :)
I love when you meet a guy like that, sounds very cute, maybe you'll meet him again. I hope you do. I just dyed my hair bright copper/mahogany! Do it!
Im a bit blah with food too this week, too much else going on?
Post a Comment