Pages

Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Special Post

Hmm, a face to the blogger:

I probably won't leave it up for long. I guess, I'm just in a good mood, and I was thinking about how much I enjoy it when one of the bloggers that I follow posts their picture, and I can really see whose life I'm reading about. I mean, you were probably expecting me to look totally different, each of you with your own mental image, but this is it. Enjoy.

18 comments:

Be Kind For Everyone You Know Is Fighting A Battle said...

your beautiful <3

Dani said...

i agree ur pretty
i post pics of myself never my face though i hate my face

Anonymous said...

Aw you are so pretty! You have such beautiful eyes! And I really like your hair =]

Issyla said...

You're so pretty!!! And I agree with the person who posted above me, your eyes are stunning and your hair is awesome :D I'm totally jealous haha

Emry said...

Such a pretty picture! Love your eyes! <3

Anonymous said...

Oooo...gorgeous =]

Tiffany Tilly said...

I really admire your courage to post your picture, i don't think i could do that, well at least not yet and you are really pretty, i agree with everybody else and don't let anyone tell you differently, not even yourself on bad days.

Mia Hollow said...

i did imagine u completely differently but i love your eyes and eye brows!

x said...

I definately do not have the courage to post a picture, your so brave! your beautiful and your eyes are fucking amazing!

Anonymous said...

You're gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this with us! :) x

Anonymous said...

I though you'd look like a "freak", with red hair and lots of piercings/tattos. You have a really attractive face :)

pixistix14 said...

OMG YOU HAVE THE BEST EYES! I have brown eyes :( I posted my profile picture which is a real picture of me and a body shot. It takes guts! so kudos!

zette said...

can we trade eyes? you have amazing eyes. &you have a cuter nose, too. kudos to you for posting a picture of yourself. brave little miss, aren't you? i have my own picture posted but i'm often tempted to take it down.

xoxo
zette

Liz said...

You are SOOOO pretty! I'm super jealous :)

Mich said...

You are gorgeous! And I know loads of others have said it, but you have beautiful eyes.

Run said...

You are super beautiful!! Totally jealous.

wintergirl said...

Beautiful Sarah. Beautiful, beautiful. <3

(And thank you for your comment on my blog btw, it made my day) :)

Riki Ana said...

Your gorgeous!!! I'm downright jealous. your eyes are stunning, and you have beautiful high cheek bones, and adorable lips. You lucky duck!