Pages

Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

She's Dying On The Dancefloor


Oh wow. I have been so busy! I can't update properly now. It's 7.42pm, and I just had all my relatives over for my dad's birthday. I also had a hen's night last night. It has been madness! I also finally got my new laptop, and I'm not used to the keyboard, so this is taking so long to write. Anyway, I shall read through everyone's blogs tonight, because I haven't since Friday! Okay, I shall get onto that now. I also need to shower and get my hair ready for tomorrow. I am so excited for uni!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Oooooh new laptop! That's exciting :) I'm glad you've been busy, that's great. Yay uni!

Mich said...

I'm jealous, I need a new computer sooo badly! I loaded the Rosetta Stone language learning thing onto my Macbook and it wasn't too happy about it... I think it might be packing it in fairly soon, so I'm stuck with the house comp and Windows Vista. :*O

Good luck with uni!!
xXx

Dani said...

omg yay for a new laptop thats is great and also yay for uni

Mia Hollow said...

i really hope uni goes well! :D:D best wishes! xxxxxxxxx