Pages

Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You Make Me Smile Like The Sun


Wow. Seriously. All you guys that comment on my posts saying the most wonderful things (Lo, I'm looking at you!), you guys should know that you're awesome. I mean, it's 10.27pm, and I didn't think my night could get any better, and it just did. Oh, and I live down in Melbourne. I think you should all let me know where abouts you guys live.

I follow and read everyone's blog, and today I was thinking about how much I know about you guys, and just how much you guys mean to me. I look forward to reading more about your life, I think about what you've written, I hope that things are going well, and I worry when they aren't going well.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that. :)

But seriously, life is so sparkly at the moment. I think that as well as telling me the general area where you live, post a positive blog. A blog post that will make your reader smile and feel happy! Let's create a positive blog movement.

8 comments:

pixistix14 said...

Haha ok you have my word I'll make my next blog as positive as possible! By the way I live in Virginia USA, although my home is in Oregon USA. I'm just in Virginia for schooling. Melbourne!? Australia? My parents have a house in Australia, I might go there in spring time.

Mia Hollow said...

i live in spain, europe. im moving to the uk next year though.
and yes, i totally agree. we should try to make more positive blog posts. of course, we're all depressed sometimes and want to let it out somewhere but we should try to make our readers smile. like you did today :D
xxxxxxxxx

Issyla said...

Last night I had a total break-down, but I'm feeling great today so I promise my next entry will be totally positive :) Oh, and I live in New York in the USA, it's so awesome you live in Australia! Thanks for sharing your positive "sparkly" energy with us and just being plain awesome!

Ava-Rose said...

I live in Melbourne too.............In between Glen Waverley and Chadstone.
you are soo sweet saying that stuff... We feel the same too. I wish I could fly around the world and meet everyone!!!
x

what if summer... said...

I live in sunny San Diego, CA. And yes, I have managed to avoid getting a tan despite living here all my life.
I saw that you recently started following my blog, and I just wanted to say thanks. Feel free to let me know what you think about some of the shit I spew out on there.

x said...

I blushed a little I must admit, and finding your comment made my day 50% better.
I live in Bendigo, 2 hours from the city, its a little smaller, I feel rather trapped here, but I am moving to Melbourne(through hell or high water!) for univeristy (fingers crossed!) after doing year 13 next year. What beach did you got to for schoolies? I am going up to surfers! and staying at some ritzy hotel, so excited!
:)

Dani said...

awww ur post is so postive and ijust love it love it so much
im from new jersey and the USA

Anonymous said...

I love positive posts!! I try to always make mine positive, even when I'm sad or mad at myself ahahaha!
I am from sonoma county, California!
oxoxo
~Trinity