Pages

Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby, Be Mine


It's 9.28pm, just for reference.

Anyway, it turns out that goulash is like this soup/gravy thing with meat in it, and you eat it with like noodles or mashed potato. I don't know. It was pretty nice. Not fantastically wonderful, but still good. Though there were these things called potato dumplings. They were epic.

I'm on my weekend now, nearly. I have work tomorrow morning, which is lame, but then I can relax until Monday. I had a really long day at uni today, but hanging out with everyone was fun. I totally developed a girl-crush on this super pretty, fun girl I met today. She was lovely. I mean, I'm not a lesbian (I don't think - but it might make things more simple), but she is rather gorgeous. Maybe it's just me that gets girl crushes.

And, I'm still on my high/happiness streak/what ever you want to call it. Though, yesterday and today I took my tablets for depression particularly late into the day, and when I do that, I become incredibly dizzy and nauseus. It's horrible. That was probably totally not interesting, but oh well.

Ohh, and I babysat tonight. Only for like half an hour, but it was so much fun!

I'd also like to point out that I went to a place called Torquay for schoolies last year in December. I don't think anyone out of Australia knows what schoolies is, but it's like a holiday that you take with your friends to celebrate the end of the final school year. It's awesome.

I should go shower and do some study now, instead of procrastinating.

6 comments:

zette said...

dammit. now i'm hungry. you're not the only one who gets girl-crushes. my guy friends even admit to mancrushes, too. babysitting is great. especially cause my niece has a shitload of energy so it practically counts as exercise. stay strong, darling.

xoxo
zette

Liz said...

I totally get girl-crushes too, although I'm bisexual, so that probably explains that :) I'm sure that everyone else gets them too.

Yay babysitting!

pixistix14 said...

I get girl crushes too, even though I lovvveee men! I think when someone is beautiful in every way it shouldn't matter what sex they are though..

Issyla said...

The goulash and potato dumplings sound delicious!! I get girl crushes from time to time too, I think it's normal :) I wish we had schoolies here in the U.S, that sounds like such a blast!!

Glad you're doing well <3

Dani said...

i get girl crushes too all the time
yay for a shower lol
and i love babysitting as well

Sarah said...

Goulash and potato dumplings are a European specialty! My mom is the first generation here, right from Germany. She makes goulash and potato dumplings like once a month! Hahaha so good, but so calorific.. well at least compared to fruits and veggies! Still heaps better then McDonalds or something (: