Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You Got The Love


It's 5.41pm, and I'm in a somewhat manic state. I've been like this for a while. I thought it was just feeling happy, but it's more than that. I believe that you can tell the difference in one main way: if you do things that you wouldn't normally do in a normal state, than you are somewhat manic. I'm not over-the-top happy all of the time, usually just at nights. From around this time - after 5pm. I feel excited inside and I do things without thinking. I sent a message to a guy that I used to like in high school because I saw him last night. I was regretting it this morning, but already now it seems like a good idea again. It makes me want to laugh really loudly. It's so hard to explain, but I feel as if I have this euphoria inside me that is on the verge of breaking out. Right now, it's hard not to smile. I mean, in my last post, I tried to tell you guys all to post a positive post. Well, that's hardly something that I have the right to do. I mean, this is a blogging community. You should post whatever you want to post, you know?
Anyway, I skipped uni again. Well, technically I haven't yet. I only had one lecture today at 6pm-8pm, and it's just too late. Usually I'd have another class today, but it was cancelled during the first week. It's not that bad though, because I DID study quite a bit today.

And now, I'm about to go to my grandmother's for dinner. She's making goulash(sp?). I've never had it before, but since my grandmother is making it, I'm sure it will be lovely.

My stomach is hungry.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I hope you have a lovely time at your grandmother's :) I wonder what goulash is... Let us know when you find out! It sounds yummy.

I wonder what's up with the euphoria. Maybe you have some sort of bipolar disorder? Nighttime seems like an odd time to get manic, because that's when people (and by people I mean me) usually get tired and more depressed. Hmm... I hope you don't do anything you'll regret :) Good luck!

pixistix14 said...

I have those moments... I agree with Liz, its like a bipolar thing. I often find that I'm laughing about regular things that I find am musing that other people wouldn't.

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Your last couple post have made me o happy just reading them. You seem so elated now, it's lovely! =] Everything is going so well for you. YAY! =]

Dani said...

yes def let us know what it is that ur grandmother mkes
and enjpoy ur time with her
im glad that ur happy and i knowits werid and there is differences beitween ahppy and euporhic mayb it is bipolar or something lese or mayb ur just happy

Issyla said...

Your positive (manic) energy is contagious! I got happy just reading your post! Haha I've never had goulash, but it sounds like a grandmotherly type of food =) Tell us how it is afterwards! Thanks for commenting on my blog, and I hope your happiness lasts for a long time!