Pages

Followers

Monday, August 2, 2010

A Night Like This Is Begging To Pull Me Apart


It's 10.16pm, and I seem to be getting a little bit slack with blogging. I shall blame it all on uni. I literally woke up at 6am this morning because I was so excited. Totally lame, right? I didn't even need to get up until after 9am. Anyway, uni was brilliant! I am seriously in my element there. I never eat while I'm there - just diet pepsi and apples, seriously. Everyone in my group just accepts it and doesn't pester me about it. And I guess because they expect me not to eat, I really don't want to, stopping potential binges. Today, we went to Subway and to McDonalds, and I didn't order anything. It's brilliant.

Anyway, it's my dad's birthday tomorrow. He seems to be a bit down lately, so I hope I can cheer him up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek when I got home today, which I never do, and I think that he really appreciated it. I made him a card today, and I think I might write him a letter tomorrow. Something that he can keep with him to remember just how much I love him.

Oh, and those ready-meals I wanted to try, I plan on buying them as soon as possible. Unfortunantely, I don't get much of a chance to drag my brother down with me while I have uni (yes, I'm still somewhat socially anxious - I prefer it when my brother is there with me, even though he hates it).

Okay, I'm going to go shower.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wauw your just the sweetest daughter :)

pixistix14 said...

This is one of my favorite of your blog posts because you sound so happy! Yay!

Beth said...

I'm glad your enjoying uni
xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your dad will like that :)
And I'm glad you like uni! And yay for not ordering any fast food! :D

Lulu said...

sounds like you're doing fantastic :) xx

Anonymous said...

Aww! You're so happy! LOL

And I'm happy for you. :]

Emry said...

Glad you like uni & are doing so well with eating (or not eating, rather)! Sounds like you are doing a great job at trying to cheer your dad up, hope it works! <3

Dani said...

aw i bet ur dad rly did appreciate that ur such a great daughter
and yay for uni
u do sound so happy

Mia Hollow said...

glad uni's goin so well! its good to be in a new group of people who dont expect you to be a certain way! thats why im so lookin forward to movin to a new country and goin to uni there :D xxxx

x said...

I am absolutely in love with your blog, you sound a lot like me. What state do you live in? Its nice to know there are other people close by that are kind of similar to you.
And as for being lame getting ecited about uni, I disagree, I am doing my preferences at the moment and I am bursting at the seams with excitement!
I love those days where you feel like super woman, like no matter what any one offers you, you can say no without a second thought, makes you feel invincable, I love it!
Stay strong, I'm going to be checking up on you almost every day, just so you know someones listening... x (: