Pages

Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

How Could I Know That Everything You Say Are Lies About Devotion and Desire


Just rushed my essay so I can start to catch up on close to 150 blogs. Oh golly.

You should note:
  • I read all of your comments. They get sent to my email. I take note of who left them and what you guys say to me, and I appreciate it. Remember this, especially you, Harley!
  • To Marsh.Sara, yes, my song titles are always lyrics (minus two special edition ones).
  • Lastly, to Rosette, who asked what my holiday plans are, well, there aren't that many yet. Christmas and New Years Eve, of course. And a trip to the beach with friends. That's it so far.

I need some ideas for Christmas though. I don't know what to get.

Comment, and tell me what you want for Christmas.

29 comments:

Eloise18 said...

I'm really lame and ED-predictable, for christmas I want to be tiny...
I also want a new journal :P

Alex said...

Aha :) it's good to know how loyal you are to your followers, I'm sorry for ever doubting you. I only meant the comment as a remark on just how many people follow and comment on your blog, which shows just how amazing you are. Hope you're well and have a good holiday and... I want to be skinny for christmas (don't we all?) but I really want a promise ring from my boyfriend xxx

teaspoon said...

I really want a dress.
But not just any dress.
A dress from bloomingdales or harvey nicoles or something.
Yeah.
Need to get skinny for that ;)

Last christmas I got a Diana F+ camera, and it is awesomeee. Got like a fisheye lens and everything.

Ahh, you got me excited for christmas now!
<3

Dani said...

dude i have n idea what i want for christams i dont even wanna think about it
cause idk how ima buy presents how it is

Mia Hollow said...

hey.. where did you change your settings to get comments via email? ive been lookin for that forever and cant find it- seriously :S
i have no idea wt to do for xams either haha, probably have to spend it with family, so whatever XD
xxx

Izzy said...

Thank you for the comment! I love your blog more, its amazing and has meaning!

www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

Kandie said...

I have no idea what I want for Xmas. And my parents have been asking me since my birthday (in July!). I kinda want an Ipad or a PS3, but I don't need either of those things so I probably won't ask.

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I want a digital Canon camera for Christmas! Basically any camera that has 12 pixels or more and can shoot and record in HD.

Starving Artist said...

smart phone and for no one to try and stuff me

pixistix14 said...

I want a rooster cookie jar... don't ask why but I love it! lmao you have so many to read! I have so few followers in comparison lmao

Anonymous said...

Get something that they can use more than once :)
also, a road trip sounds awsome!

Anonymous said...

my parents are footing my plane ticket up north to the sunshine coast for christmas :) can't wait! x

DamnPrecious said...

Dear Santa-

For Christmas this year, please send George Clooney, naked with a big red bow around his neck. I've been extra good this year!

:)

Charlie said...

You're so freaking dedicated. <3

I want a boy for Christmas. Not just any boy... The one I completely fell in love with over the summer... Who's soft-spoken and flirty... Who rescued me when I couldn't build a campfire and played songs on the guitar for me... Who's completely in love with his tiny, skinny girlfriend.
:[

Emry said...

I would like a few million dollars, a job, a new car (preferably hybrid), a house on the lake, more lotions & perfumes from Victoria's Secret, & Jesse Williams (actor). Just to name a few things off the top of my head. In case you talk to Santa. ;)

I read all of my comments too because I adore them & those who leave them (including you of course!)! <3

Peridot (G+P) said...

Bouncy stilts, Pandora beads and a My Little Pony.

Damn I'm a rebel XD

Anonymous said...

I want too many things for Christmas, lol. I would really love a macbook pro, a digital SLR camera, a car, victoria's secret bras and underwear, a winter coat, cute boots ahhh!

Aja said...

I want a time machine for Christmas so I can skip forward to my graduation, but I guess something more doable would be a new journal or two. :)

Kat said...

Like many on here most likely, I just want to be thin for Christmas. In terms of material things, I think I want another pair of oxfords...

Anonymous said...

Being thin for xmas would be awesome but in case that doesn't happen I'll settle for an Iphone haha. To be honest I'm not a big xmas fan but I do like boxing day because I get to see my brother and sisters and all my gorgeous neices and nephews :) That's all I want xx

p.s I love your titles I always look up the songs haha.

x said...

Okay I am supposed to be studying for my english exam tomorrow, but I just wanted to say a quick hello and that I miss you!
I want to be skinny BEFORE christmas, and for christmas I just want money! (:
xxxxxx

Skinny_el said...

I need to do my Math c/wk but cba ): Need motivation! I'm a new follower and wanted to say hello! (:

For christmas i would like a magic pill to take and lose 20lbs! haha just kidding, i want all the money spent on my driving lessons <3
Take care xox

Anonymous said...

World peache DUH.
;]
Although that'd be nice, but whatever.
haha.
I don't celebrate christma sin the sense that I believe in what the day symbolises but I have some family members who are christian so it depends. I doubt I'm doing anything this year. I'm using the 'i have my fucking a levels in january, now get lost' excuse ;]

hmm, I dunno what to suggest. I prefer money to presents because nobody really seems to know me enough to know what I'll like.
so..cash?

EvaPuedeVolar said...

I want to fast until Christmas and my new body will be my gift to myself. And then new clothes to go with.

Thanks for your support. Means a lot.
<3 Eva

Run said...

I prefer money because I can buy what I like. Everyone seems to buy me the wrong things but they never understand what I like. Or rather they don't take notice.

For christmas I would like... David Cameron and nick Clegg to be out of office but that won't happen until I'm 22 so...

I'd like to be thin but I know I will be by then because I am determined to not go into 2011 fat!

Actually I want to get my provisional driving license so when I am 18 after christmas I have ID :) xxx

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

cute cute blog :)

Becky said...

I want the new Nancy Drew mystery, Jay's Journal, and some brand spankin' new silver convers :D
Will I get all that though? Probably not, lol. I can dream.

wintergirl said...

The main thing I want for Christmas is... to be happy. And for it to be sunny. I think I might get both my wishes. :) I hope all of yours come true too!

<3

elk said...

I am a firm believer that christmas thinking shouldn't start 'til decemeber.. I am slightly disorganised when it comes to christmas shopping. Like, very disorganised.
I like to think that late presents just prolong the festivities, and give people a wee boost during that post-christmas come down. Well, that's my defence anyway :P
xx