Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Short Update


Wow. Okay, I just came back to a HEAP of new followers. I need to put you guys up in the side bar, which I will get on to doing right after this. :)

Just a very short post to say that I'm alive. Don't feel any pressure to comment. I haven't commented back on those of you who commented on my previous post yet. Totally slack, I know. I'll get onto it!

Uni starts in about a month, which isn't soon enough.

Oh, and I'm off again on another holiday up to the river with all my friends. I'll be back next week at some point. I'm fairly sure we come back on Tuesday.

Smile, check out the new kids, and stay tuned!



http://theyearoflivingaimlessly.tumblr.com/

21 comments:

annamaria said...

have fun at the river :)

Anonymous said...

Dude I just read your entire tumblr. It. Fucking. ROCKS. My stomach is cramped up from laughing!

xx

Eloise18 said...

Nice to know you're alive...we miss you! Enjoy the river :) x

Dani said...

hey hunny have fun

Mich said...

Hope you have a good holiday, hun! We'll miss you. ;)

xoxo

Nerisaga said...

Neato!
Enjoy the freedom while we are stuuuuck in "every day life" :P

Be careful and take care!!

Kandie said...

Have fun. University starting always seem nice until we get into the daily grind, then one can't wait for time off. LOL.

NightFlower said...

Have a great time :)
Take care! xx

Sottile said...

Okay, I finally finished reading the backlogs of your blog, and I am so happy that I can finally comment! I love your blog :) Have fun at the river! xoxo

GraceyJ said...

your back! :P but your going again lol. have fun!

Wanzi said...

hallo sarah... nice blog.. i follow u

sofia said...

i love that picture! and have fun on your holiday! <3

Sophie said...

have a good time on your holiday(:
your blog is real cute
<33

Ugly Duckling said...

Just caught up on your posts. Good work, well done :) I hope you're well
x

Anonymous said...

Have fun =) I have my blogger again YAY =)

I used to have a blog awhile ago but now I am on a journey to recovery, to better eating habits so I have created a new blog!! I chose to follow people who have distorted eating as I feel they understand what I am going through a lot better and wont judge me if I have an out of control day =) I would be great if we could support each other =)

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

♥ Bree

Anonymous said...

have fun xx

Emily said...

lusting your blog! Just stumbled upon it!! Great blog- Now following you! Have fun on your trip!

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Charissa said...

Just read a few of your posts. I'm a fan. Will be following. Follow mine too if you like it :)

Unknown said...

I'm tagging you for the versatile blogger award :) enjoy!

http://away-with-the-faries.blogspot.com/2011/01/according-to-beautiful-miss-martha-i.html

xxxx

Eeshie said...

Your blog is amazing!!!!

AVY said...

Cute picture :)