Pages

Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

How Could You Be So Heartless?


So, I considered going on a hiatus. Especially with uni coming up, and I really don't have much to blog about. Sure, there's daily life, but I just feel that most of it isn't worth writing about.

But, the reality is, I'm still getting new followers. And LB nominated me for an award, which was totally cute. So, in conclusion, while I don't have much to blog about, I'll still come on to give an update every now and again, and check out all my new followers.


Anyway, I have a lot of crap going on to do with friendships. SO MUCH DRAMA. And I'm really over it. It's part of the reason I want to go back to uni so bad. I don't even want to write about it here.

And then there's this guy who I used to be great friends with at uni last year, who I appear to have flirted with too much - but that's just me! So then he thought I had feelings for him (which I didn't/don't) so he wasn't happy cos I wouldn't stop, or something, so then to prove I wasn't into him, I was kinda mean. Told him he needed all the friends he could get, so he should stop being mean to me. Anyway, he deleted me from facebook and all that jazz. I called him once a day for like a week or two to make a point that I cared, but no, he didn't answer. So I gave up. And then he called me to tell me that the uni timetable website was open, so I was all, thanks, but go away. And yes, now nothing. So that's the only bad thing about uni.

Okay, I feel somewhat better now actually. That vent was necessary. But yeah, all that stuff has got me depressed. Even though I'm well medicated.


In current news, it's about 35 degrees Celcius outside, which is 95 degrees Fahrenheit. IT'S SO HOT. Ugh, okay, I'm depressed. I shall go. I'm sure I'll be back soon. :) Love you all.

14 comments:

k said...

noooo come back! your blog is too good for u to leave it :/ please?

but o0o0h boy drama and uni, isnt that typical. lol but i know what u mean, bout nothing to blog about. everything is so... so.. normal?

Anonymous said...

i SO agree with this heat in australia!!! i just think about how hard my body's working to get my temperature back down :) energy burn - LOL

xoxo

Anonymous said...

this heat is killing me too. am taking the tanning opportunities!
ugh boy drama...i'm glad that's the only problem with uni! i'm kind of looking forward to going back as well.
stay strong x

Nerisaga said...

OMG! Give me that 35 C...!! Drama, drama, just work through it girl...and take your time and write whenever you have the time...make sure to enjoy THE REAL LIFE too :)

Get out of that depression...it doesn't suit you. ;) JK. I hope you can find some joy in the small things in life...and if I never mentioned it before...you're really pretty judging from your profile pic!

Rachel said...

omg here in germany it's -10 dereegs celsius.
I hope you get out of that depression soon, because there is really no reanson for it and forget the drama :)
enjoy the sun :D

NightFlower said...

Ugh. I hate drama.
Hot? Haha, it's freezing here O.O
I hope you're okay xxx

Dani said...

i want hot weather so bad right now

GraceyJ said...

uuggh i dont cope well in the heat D:

i hope you sort all the drama rubbish out soon though.
stay strong hun
x

lovelyloner38 said...

ugh, i wish it was hot here, its been snowing like crazy and its -13 degrees here! id trade any day. and i hope everything sorts out for you :)

Meg said...

Oh gosh, I hate all this friendship drama. Some people should just get over themselves...
Anyway, it is so cold here. It is around - 13 Fahrenheit which is around - 23 Celsius...

~ Meg

Taylor Ashley said...

Venting is always necessary to make us feel better hahah. I love reading your blog (:

Erin. said...

i just stumbled across your blog and i'm so glad i did!

I hope you sort all your drama out soon!
hang in there :)

-xe

sofia said...

while youre in the heat, im stuck in the cold. but this i can not complain about because i adore it. even though im cold to begin with. :P
i hope you stay on to update, even ramblings are nice to read sometimes because youre so lovely.

<3

Belle Armed said...

friendship drama is the worste.

love ur blog.