Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Short and Sweet


I need to work out what to wear for the first day back at uni on Tuesday, 22nd. It's looking like it's going to be 21 degrees C, with some wind. I need to look hot. Any ideas? I'm thinking a dress with leggings/stockings and a belt, or maybe a high-waisted skirt.
I'm still stressed with friend stuff.

My hair is now a brown/red colour as of today. And short.

When I get back to uni, I'm going to wear lots of makeup, nail polish, and jewellery. I want to smoke cigarettes and go out for drinks with my friends.

Each day will give me an apple (80 cals), 2 ricecakes (20 cals), and a yogurt (95 cals). And then dinner with the family. That sounds fair. Fat Blaster tablets for hunger, and water and diet-pepsi for thirst.

I know I've been distant, and I can't say it's going to stop, but I am still here. I'll comment back on those that comment on this, as usual. Sorry, but it's the best I can offer right now.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is lovely!♥
I love the outfit, dear... so adorable :)

PatienceElizabeth said...

I say try to pull off a Cassie look from the UK Skins :)

Its classy yet sexy, and can be made to fit any style!

Good luck on your first day back lovely!

Eloise18 said...

It is ok, life gets busy and that is a good thing but we'll always be here anyhow :) x

annamaria said...

well, the first picture it's a little too much for uni (although I love the outfit!) but you should totally wear sth sexy if you feel like it!!
I would recommend a high waisted skirt with a plain T-shirt and a long necklace :)

NightFlower said...

I'm glad you're still here :] Good luck going back to uni, I hope you're okay. :] Take care xxx

désespérée de maigrir said...

High waisted skirts with tights and a belt is so feminine and pretty! You'll look slim and gorgeous for your first day.

Best of luck in preparing for the new semester!

Nerisaga said...

I know it sounds messed up but when a fellow blogger doesn't write for a long time, I of course worry BUT I assume the "real" life got in the way, which is a positive thing, so yaaay!

I bet you will look fabulous!!

And it sounds like you got a plan with the food stuff too!! :D Good luck!

Beth said...

I think dress and stockings if its going to be windy, you will look hot and be dressed for the weather!

Anonymous said...

i've been thinking about my first uni outfit too! one of my fave combos in winter is high-waisted skirt, stockings and cute top/cardi with flats. i'm sure you'll look great in whatever :) x

Dani said...

dont apologize hun
and the ourfit sounds good so doesn the plan

Kandie said...

High waisted skirts are so yummy. So that gets my vote. And that diet plan sounds very fair. Don't worry about not being around as much, everyones life goest through boughts where we just don't feel up to doing something (I've been like that with blogger lately as well).

Tai said...

Definitely go with the high-waist skirt and some sexy stockings. That is always such an awesome look.

I hope you enjoy university when you get there! Friend stuff is always a pain to try and sort out. Best of luck with that.

Sam said...

Love the skirt!!

Sam :)

Anonymous said...

Hi you wonderful <3
I have just created a thinspo-page where I upload at least 30 new pics per day... Maybe you have any picture you want me to publish? Well, hun, you can at least check the page out :)
Take care <3

justwant2bfree said...

Heey Hunni! Im new to your blog and im really impressed! (: Its really nice and i will be followingg (: Would you have a look at mine and maybe follow? Its called Just want to be free: Diary of Ana.

http://justwant2bfree.blogspot.com/

sofia said...

both of those pictures are adorable, i wish i owned something like that. good luck on your first day back! <3

Pow said...

Loving your blog! Definitely folling you*
Stay strong and beautiful sweetie <3

r.alsharif said...

i love the skirt!

Nici said...

That skirt looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow I lovelovelove your blog! And that skirt hahaha! Best of luck! :)

~ <3 Belle

Catherine Groves :) said...

your skirt is stunning! where's it from? really lovely blog! hope uni goes ok!! xx

Unknown said...

i love the outfit!! :)

XOXO
www.alexandra-clements.blogspot.com

check out my blog when you have a chance! :)

cherrytracy said...

Hey my lovely old follower.
I moved to a new blog. If you have the time you can found me under:
http://sommerzauber.blogspot.com

samecookiesdifferent said...

wow the first photo is amazing ! nice shot
xx the cookies
share the feeling
www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
visit us dear

Peacock said...

I love first outfit. Looks really cool!