I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
My Long-Awaited(?) Return.
2pm, and I'm sitting in class. I've been up since before 7am. I had almost completely forgotten the buzz that comes from not eating, and instead spending a lot of the day on only water, diet pills, and diet coke. Thoughts run do fast, fingers are shaking, my writing is terrie; however, my mind feels so awake and alive.
Perhaps I'm back? Maybe I'll begin posting again. Pick up from where I left off. I imagine I'll have to develop a new relationship with those that read my posts, as I'm sure many of those I remember have moved on from their old blogs. I an excited to catch up on everything and follow back all of those new writers who have followed me in the past couple months, despite my impasse.
But 464 followers! Wow! You guys are incredible!
Stay tuned, darlings. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Well done, you'll get there!
Welcome back! I missed your posts so much!
Will definitely stay tuned for more <3!
xx
Why hello you! Not eating, making new food plans, hiding food - it's always been exciting. Sick excitement over our horrible disorders, ha.
Hope you're well, sweetie.
<3
Back? For reals? :)
Sad to see Ed on your back, but glad to hear you're still alive all the same.
<3
I'm glad you're back! I missed your posts. Hope all has been going well for you these past couple months :)
Welcome back ;) xxx
i know the feeling. hope to see you again soon. <3 stay lovely.
ive missed you a lot. hopefully you remember me :) i used to comment a lot on ur blog and u commented quite a lot too. im really glad ur back and i hope ur staying...
xoxoxox
You're back!! I love the alertness not eating gives you. It's like a high. Keep posting <3
Just wanted to say, I LOVE the title of your blog. <3
glad ur back hun
Where have you been?!!? I missed you loads! Hope things are ok with you. <3
xoxo
Lol, we certainly wouldn't need to worry about mice at the Hermitage! Dralion just caught another one and thinks its the best tow EVER! ^.^;
The doctor forwarded me to a psychiatrist (EEP!) and had the nurse take 4 vials of bloods for iron/thyroid/PMS testing. Evil bloodsucking bastards! D:
I hope you're having a good week, lovely!
xoxoxo
I'm glad you're back. I do love reading your posts (:
Welcome back. I haven't been reading your blog before but now it's good time to start :)
Post a Comment