Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter? More Like Fatty Easter!

 

I do not even want to see any scales. You'll be pleased to know I haven't purged in about a week. You were right: it is very addicting. It's just so simple! And at the start, so much fun to see which foods are better to purge, and how long you have until the food is digested too much to come back up. Sounds terrible, but it's true.

Oh, and when everyone says that ice cream is the GREATEST food to purge, they're lying!! It's so strange, and cold!! Not likely to be happening ever again. Gross.


Easter was today. SO MUCH FOOD. I'm sure you guys will have the same thing. The good thing is, I don't particularly like chocolate.

Lastly, I'm kinda really liking these "Fitspo" blogs on tumblr. You know, promoting a healthy life style and all that jazz. Sounds lovely, in theory.




12 comments:

LC said...

Congratulations for not purging for a week! That's really such an accomplishment. Keep it up darling.

Dani said...

yay for not purging hun thats great
and yeah i hate pruging ice cream i just hate it it comes up all funny
stay strong hun

Honor Regzig said...

Yay for not purging. I like the Patience pic.
Oh guess what? Ana Regzig posted a quick thinspo vid so she's alive! An interesting Easter surprise, no?

k said...

good job! keep it up hun, and the great thing about my family is we dont celebrate easter so no bad food, its just like any other day to us. But yes, im also in love with fitspo, its like addicting to see how fit ppl are!

Kandie said...

Cold stuff is always weird to purge. I rarely eat anything cold to begin with. Though spicey food is horrible. Especially when it comes out the nose (another thing no one talks about when it comes to puring).

You're like me, and don't really eat chocolate, though my Dad bought me an insane amount of candy that I do like. It will probably last me till halloween.

Congrats on not purging for a week. That's such an awesome thing.

Eeshie said...

Congrats on not purging! Well done, my friend!

Also, I LOVED the patience picture. I saved it and everything. It's awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

congrats on not purging for a week :)
i don't mind purging icecream lol... i like the patience pic btw
hope you have a great Easter.X

GraceyJ said...

Congrats on not purging for the week. and yeah ice cream is horrible to purge!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey can you please refollow me? I'm formerly lightfortunes.blogspot.com, but that got found out by a stupid mistake i made, and so my new blog is ShadowedSkeletons. My graphics Blog,HallowedBones, will remain the same, though I anon-ed some of the profile.
xx
<3

MadelinaCooke said...

Bah Easter. I can imagine how much that sucked. Lucky for me, my family did nothing for it. Doesn't mean I didn't binge D: Anyways, yes binging is so addictive! Try not to jump on that habit wagon. It's a frustrating thing. And sometimes it doesn't work. It's just.. ugh. Anyways, hope you're going well!

Madison said...

What's your tumblr?

A Girl with Tiny Intentions said...

Yay for not purging for a week, and yes it can get SO addictive it becomes scary how much you begin to rely on it. Ice cream is awful to purge, the worst thing I ever purged was icing. worst thing
EVERRRR.