Pages

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24/5/11


So, they forget to tell you that bulimia does not particularly involve weight loss. Ha. There you go.
At the start of the month, I was 160. At the moment I'm 154.

And, since I am using this blog as a documentation of my life, and will eventually read through it when I'm older, this is the current situation:
Exams are coming up, starting next Monday. I'm not that stressed either, which is good.
I purge at least once every two days.
Do purge: pasta, soup, crisp bread
Don't purge - icecream, bread(!), biscuits, meats, potato
I have two months of holidays coming up, and I have no idea what to do with them!

I coloured my hair today. It's kinda red. I really like red hair colour at the moment. And Minesweeper. I love Minesweeper. And Words With Friends. What a groovy game.

Okay. I should go do some study. Fingers crossed the next couple weeks go well.

17 comments:

AB said...

So do you not purge the other stuff because it's too hard or you don't feel guilty or another reason? I avoid ice cream because it tastes disgusting coming back up -- all sweet and filled with regret..cause how can you know if you ever got it all out? It's just too traumatizing for me :P.
6 pounds is still a loss and you shouldn't be discouraged because, after all, you are moving in the right direction (in case you were upset that it was a small loss).
GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS!:)
Idk if you like sports, but maybe look for a sport that you can get excited about and start playing, with a friend, by yourself, join a team? If sports aren't your thing, perhaps make a reading list...there are hundreds of those "must read before you die" book lists. Look through them and see what suits you. And if you do decide on reading, or something that's solitary and you're not moving, think about doing it in different places, park, beach, cafe...change up the scenery.
:):)

Anonymous said...

red hair FTW !!!<3
Minesweeper is awesome! And you are awesome too <3

Good luck with exams! I'm sure you'll do great!
xx

Lulu said...

I love Minsweeper, could play that for hours..
Red hair is nice, you should post a pic.
Great loss, good luck with further success and those exams!

Just Me said...

I bet your hair looks great! Good luck on exams!

screamingnspace said...

actually, it takes a while for your body to start losing the weight. purging is bad for your body and puts it under stress, so your body thinks 'okay, hang on to as much fat as i can because something's wrong here and we need this stuff for survival.' so, it can take several months before you start to see any real results. (or any real side effects like heightened gag reflex, yellow teeth, decaying enamel, inability to keep food down, and abrasions on the mouth and esophagus.)

Charlie said...

Eeek. Purging pasta? I purged egg noodles once, worst decision of my life.I can't even look at egg noodles without feeling sick.
Ice cream, however is another story...
To each her own, I guess! Haha

I'm jealous of your new hair. I wish I had the balls to colour my hair again. I haven't in over a year, and it's finally back to my natural colour... Now I'm afraid to dye it again!

<3

0000 said...

I love red hair, its my fall back "I want to do something but don't know what" color. potato is hard for me unless its mashed and I drink lots of water, any type of bread is bad too.

By All Means said...

Enjoy your holidays! Unfortunatley for mine I'll be working hopefully two jobs to save for a car at the end of summer and to rebuild my savings account. Anyways im sure the red hair looks great!! im usually a red head but im gonna have it blonde this summer for a change...take care!

Eeshie said...

Oooooh...the red hair sounds so cool!

Translation: Postapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicturepostapicture

POST A PICTURE, PLEASE!

:D

Run said...

Red hair is hot! I always end up back with red hair when I am not sure what to do with my hair... Like now for instance. :D

2 months out fo school? I'd love that. Well I sort of have it right now, but I have college for a few hours each day.

Good luck with exams. I've just finished mine.
xx

Anonymous said...

Pretty pic. :)

I've tried purging before, tried until my face was red, and covered in tears. Just could never do it. Guess its a good thing because I'd probably b/p a lot.

Your hair sounds amazing. I love red hair, but I'm afraid to try it myself.

I hate minesweeper! I never understood that damn game. Lol.

Good luck on those exams!

Dani said...

purging isnt funa t all trust me i hate it and u dont lose weight well not right away cause when u pruge u only get rid of a small percfentage of it the rest is there
an di hate purging ice cream taste gross

Mich said...

Photos of your red hair?!?! I bet you look FABULOUS!!

OMG I've never purposely purged pasta (no gag reflex=no purging), but I've vomited it when sick and ewwwwwww!! Haha like Charlie said, I can't even look at pasta anymore... Take care of yourself, luv. <3

Minesweeper used to be one of my fav games!! On Windows 3.1
-___-
::feels very old::

That blonde guy should go suck a fat one.

xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Follow me please im following you :) and good luck on your finals

Gabi said...

I've been looking at blogs. . .

You're bulimic. Why?

I had binge eating disorder a long time ago, so I guess I sort of understand the binge part. Purging's not worth it.

I can't understand why someone would ever do that to themselves.
I don't want to be a troll, but this is unhealthy.

I like red hair, too.

Ph_ said...

Hope your Exams are going on fine :) Best wishes!
Nice to visit your blog :)

amelia said...

Ohh Good Luck..I Love Your Blog Its So Full Of Truths And Stuff I Can Relate To..Hope Your Well :) x