Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

8/6/11


Well, I didn't want to post until I had commented on everyone's blogs, but it literally won't let me. I thought it may have been because I had a slow net, but now that it's fast again, it's STILL not working. But I will catch up as soon as I can. Hopefully I can try and get on a computer at uni and try there. I'm assuming the problem is my laptop.

Anyone living in Australia, specifically Victoria, will know that it is absolutely freezing outside! It is around 8 degress celcius in my home town, and that's higher than it has been all week.

I have an exam tomorrow, which I should probably be studying for right now. I'm clearly pretty badass.

Have you checked out my new tumblr? It's a thinspo/weightloss one. Ther's such great community on there! So supportive and such. I'm a big fan.

My last exam in next Wednesday. After that, I'll be a lot more active here and on tumblr.

Oh, and I haven't purged in around a week. I had a shower after dinner last night, feeling that I wanted to purge, but I resisted. And the pride about avoiding it sort of hid the shame about not doing it.

Hope everyone is well, and I will comment on all your posts asap!

20 comments:

Eloise18 said...

Well done for not purging! Also well done for your AMAZING weightloss over the past month!!! xxx

Peridot (G+P) said...

I think blogger is having issues and not letting people comment :/

Yay for not purging! :D YEE-YEAH!!

Lol, its colder in Australia than it is here in Dunedin? WTF??? Is mother nature smoking crack?

Lol, I started studying for my exam on Saturday yesterday. . . and spent most of today playing minecraft. . . gna fucking fail!

Good luck!@

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Well done! I'm so happy for you!
AND GREAT WEIGHTLOSS!
Yes im in Sydney, and its FREEZING here too!
Im on tumblr too -> skeletal-life.tumblr.com

Love you babe <3

amelia said...

That is a.m.a.z.i.n.g weightloss good luck on your exams :) x

Rowan said...

Well done on the weight loss, and not purging is a huge accomplishment!

Kitty said...

Glad to hear that you were able to avoid purging! Sometimes refraining is as rewarding as doing so.

I haven't checked out your tumblr, but I shall now. :)

Just Me said...

Great job on not purging! When is it summer in Australia?

Eeshie said...

IT'S SO HOT IN NEW YORK. OH MY GOD. I'M MELTING HERE.

But anyway. :)

I have to agree with the people above me on this: YAYYYY for not purging!

Dani said...

glad that u didnt purge hun yay for that
its hot here in new jersey

Anonymous said...

Good job on not purging and I love the thinspo Www.purify-me.blogspot.com

pixistix14 said...

Yay for no purging!
Great thinspo..
I wish it was cold here (I live in VA) It's 92 degrees and it's 10pm

Madison said...

I'm catching up on everyone's blogs, too.

Liz said...

Congrats on not purging! I'm proud of you :) And good luck on your exam! I'm sure you'll do amazing.

Lola X said...

Good luck!

Lola x
http://lola-x.blogspot.com

By All Means said...

yay for not purging! and good luck on your exams. Im graduating on wednesday and im pretty excited to finally be done school for good!

Anonymous said...

That weightloss in 1 month is AMAZING Sarah!!! Kudos to you!!! :) <3

I've been having such trouble with purging lately. Its crept up on me a lot lately. While I've resisted, it keeps whispering to me to do it. Its so hard to resist. :(

CATGIRL !! said...

oh good luck wid ur weight loss n exams honey...


Hey dear! am a blogger from Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to befriend. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? Don’t forget to comment please !!
The Emotional Lava
Best of Luck for ur blogging.

CATGIRL !! said...

oh good luck wid ur weight loss n exams honey...


Hey dear! am a blogger from Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to befriend. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? Don’t forget to comment please !!
The Emotional Lava
Best of Luck for ur blogging.

Daphna Yeshua-Katz said...

Hello,

My name is Daphna Yeshua-Katz and I am a graduate student in the Department of Telecommunications at Indiana University. I have read your blog and would like to invite you to participate in my study about pro-ana bloggers. I am very interested in learning about your motivations for publishing your blog, as well as the benefits the blog may provide to both you and your readers.

Ideally, the interview would take place over the phone or via Skype. However, if you don’t feel comfortable with either of these approaches, I would be happy to send my questions to you via email. I can schedule the interview at convenient day and time for you. Whichever method you choose, please know that your identity will be kept anonymous and your answers will stay strictly confidential.


You are also welcome to ask me any questions about the study at any time. You can contact me by email at dyeshuak@indiana.edu, phone +1- 812-3204517. In the meantime, you can learn more about me here: http://www.indiana.edu/~telecom/people/grads/dyeshuak.shtml. I hope to hear from you soon.


Best regards,
Daphna Yeshua-Katz

P.S. If you know more pro-ana bloggers that would be interested in participating in this study please feel free to forward them this invitation.

K said...

I LOVE your blog. It is so inspiring and with great pictures.

I have been blogging for a while now and you are actually already following my first blog, but this one is the real deal, you know, with pro ana and all that jazz. On this blog I'll also be writing in English instead of Danish (my English isn't perfect, though). Would you check my blog out and maybe even follow it?

Hugs
K