Pages

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Important Post



Hey guys! I have so many new followers. Like, a lot! It's hard to keep track. So, as I've said, feel free to leave me a comment if you want me to follow you! I am 100% happy to do that, and you shouldn't hold back from asking! I'd love to check out your blog, or any that you recommend, and show my support by following you! Please let me know!

Okay. I lost 3 pounds since yesterday morning. I told mum that I'm "detoxing" on a fruit diet. Which I'm totally not doing. I'm having one mandarin, some chocolate, and a couple small wheat biscuits with cheese. Oh, and some mints. At least I'm not starving.

I'll keep you guys posted with my progress!

Honestly, I love you all. Let me know if I should follow you!!!!!


17 comments:

A Girl with Tiny Intentions said...

Congrats on the three pounds! YAY (: And that thinspo photo is so cute! I love her outfit, hair, everything!
Good luck! And thank you for the comment!
xxo

Run said...

Congrats on the 3lbs. Do take care though. [:

I like that girls hair in the picture you posted.

Tina said...

Well done on the 3lb loss! That's such an achievement in one day. I hope you'll be keeping up your success.

Taylor Ashley said...

awesome progress, i need some new thinspo, ugh i feel like i have just been maintaining for like 3 weeks i need to get back to restricting its just been so hard with finals and crap! i need to be motivated like you !!

Eeshie said...

I accept your "marriage proposal" from my last post.

:DDD

Dani said...

wow 3 lbs in one day lucky

By All Means said...

Well, I've been following you, but I just started commenting on blogs. Congrats on the 3 lbs! Just wanted to say love your blog!

Eloise18 said...

Wow, that is a massive loss in one day!
I think everyone lies to their parents...:/ I feel ridiculous being an 'adult' of 18 and lying to them still, even about where I'm going "I'm going shopping with blah blah from College" *Goes to gym AGAIN*...take care love x

GraceyJ said...

wow congrats! you must have worked hard for that loss (:
x

GraceyJ said...

wow congrats! you must have worked hard for that loss (:
x

That Blond Guy said...

Okay. Just remember that no matter how hard to put up with they may seem, your family is still your family. And it's your job to look out for them. Keep your head in the game, sport.

Rowan said...

Wow, that's a lot to lose in 1 day, congrats! I've used the fruit detox excuse before.
Great Blog!
- New follower

Anonymous said...

3lb is amazing! Well done, sweetie, keep going! <3

Meg said...

Great job with the three pounds! :) Keep it up but stay safe.
Love

~ Meg

KindaUseless said...

Hi I just started reading your blog and I really like it. Well done on the progress. This is probably weird but I think there is a possibility that I know you (not close or anything, just through friends) and I wanted to ask if it's okay with you if I keep following. I can stop if that makes you uncomfortable. lol you might not even be who I think you are.

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Congrats on your weight loss :) Impressive.. keep up the good work!

Be strong :) xx

AVY said...

Followers are the best, I love all of mine.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



♥