I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Friday, May 6, 2011
This Blog Is Secret For A Reason
Well, thank God for the weekend. I don't even know what to write about - my blog has been found out by a friend of a friend. Assuming she's reading this, I hope to dear God that she won't (and hopefully hasn't already!!!!!) say anything to anyone. I would die. And over the months, so many people I've followed have randomly had to shut down their blogs because they were found out. That would be so bad.
Moving on, uni is going well. Only 2 weeks left of classes, then exams. And then holidays. Should be interesting.
Degrassi is on. It completes my life. And still with some of the old characters. I've watched it from the start. It's probably my favourite thing in almost ever.
Well, since I literally have nothing entertaining/enlightening/hilarious to say, I shall finish this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi there, just found your blog and I like it. Tried to follow by google but it didn't work, hope is just something temporary. Please visit my blog if you want to :)
Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com
♥
i hope u dotn ahve to shut ur down i like reading it
idk how pplsblogs get found out like ive had mine for whatlikes 2 years and never was found out idk though
yay for the wkd and school almsot being over
Hey, I like your blog! It's nice! And I really like your blogname, I'll follow you.. ;)
- CamillaRumle. :)
You don't have to check out my blog, 'cause I'm only writing on Danish. ;)
Snooping never does anything but harm. You find out things that were never trusted to you to know.
Luffles you!
Hey I just dicovered your blog today! I added you to my must read list. You are really entertaining. I started blogging yesterday, also about my life and weight and what not :) I'm a 19 year old girl the US. Follow me?
http://foreverachub.blogspot.com/
God, you're scaring me. What if my blog gets found out?!
:O
I'm sorry for making you worried. Of course I wouldn't say anything about your blog. I think there is a way to follow secretly so no one can even see that I follow your blog. I don't want to expose you but I enjoy your blog and didn't want to follow under false pretences if you know what I mean.
Oh i never want you to shut down, Sarah! Your blog is lovely and I read it all the time!
2 weeks of uni to go! I'm jealous - I've only just restarted the term of high school. And right now, its all half-yearly exams.
Have fun this weekend!
xx
I love Degrassi. :D
I hope you don't have to get rid of your blog. If you end up starting a new one, you better email us so we can find you! <3
Hope you have a good weekend. xoxo
Post a Comment