Pages

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

25/7/11


First day of my health kick. I cleaned and vacumed my room and organised my wardrobe.
It is now 5.50pm, and all I’ve eaten today is a carrot. I’m about to have dinner though.
I had 6 fat blaster tablets at various times during the day which have kept me full and energised, but I’m a bit shakey.
I did a 15 minute walk/run, and star jumps, lunges, and sit ups.
Still need to do my nails. Then, I’m all ready for my first day back at uni tomorrow!
Uni rules: do not buy food at all. Drink water. Take weight loss tablets. Eat an apple, carrot, yogurt, or museli bar if hungry. Also, use my diary as much as possible.
Weigh in days are Monday and Friday. I expect to be lighter on Fridays than on Mondays for obvious reasons.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great thinspo!! :)

well goodluck and stay strong always

amelia said...

That sounds like a great plan i still have 2 months till uni :( your great thinspo tho..good luck hun x

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna start a health kick too... Lost track recently- miss feeling light and nice!

j said...

Idk why but new health/ eating plans always go so well with cleaning and organizing lol

Kandie said...

Your plan sounds awesome, though I tend to crack when I set a "never" rule, especially about food at university. I allow myself to buy ONE warm thing every two weeks or so, if I just can't hold out any longer. 95% of the time I never finish is, and throw half of it out (generally its either a veggie burger or sweet potato fries). I just hate not having warm food for long periods of time.

heiscertainlyworthit said...

That's a good plan. Food worries me for university. I'm scared that I'll be forced to have to live off student-style foods - junk basically - because of my lack of money.

I hope everything goes ok for you. But, at the same time, please be safe. xx

Dani said...

sounds like a good plan hun

Kayla Jane Hunsucker said...

Heyy! What are 'Star Jacks'?

And, is that pic of the bikini you? You look amazing! Great Job! Stay Strong! <3 Jane P.