Pages

Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You'll Never Feel The Jetlag Unless You're Trying To Fit In


I'm so down. Very much so. It's okay. I will give it a couple days. I haven't been taking my medication on time, and accidently took it very late over the last two days. That might be why. I hope it is. If I'm not feeling more positive in a few days, I shall go back to the doctor. My anti-depressants really are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

Anyway, it's 7.16pm, and we just had dinner. Chicken kiev, potatoes, cauliflower. I don't know. Binged bad last night. It's like: binge for ten minutes, lie down in pain for 5 minutes, repeat. Waking up to a room after a binge is scary. There's food packets every where, and you can hardly remember eating most of the stuff. I don't know why, but it did kind of make me feel better. Or maybe it just made me focus on what I had eaten, instead of thinking other bad thoughts about my life.

I'm so despondent. I don't particularly like blogging when I don't have anything to say, other than to complain. I really wish I had something more cool to tell you. If you're interested, I had a short oral presentation today. Really short. It was supposed to be 3 minutes. Mine probably went for 50 seconds. It was pretty bad. I'm just glad it's over. I couldn't exactly study or anything last night.

Hope you're all smiling and lovely.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha well you are the opposite to me then, i blog even when i have absolutely nothing to say at all xD and im sure your oral presentation wasnt that bad (:

thank you for my blog comment, it really made me smile
and ahh yes *virtual hugs

(:

xoxo

Analise said...

Sounds like you're having a "pfft" day.
*hug*
Don't worry too much about the binge.
I hope you feel better soon.
Hopefully it's just your medication.
x

Ava-Rose said...

oh god i HATE oral presentations. I get so nervous, and I blush and it ends up horribly! I feel for you!!
I hope u start feeling better too!!
xx

Lulu said...

ohh i hope you feel better soon lovely :(
hugs sent your way!
stay strong xx

Mia Hollow said...

oh dear! im so sorry! i hate binges and depressions! i hope u feel better soon!
stay beautiful xxx

Hana said...

omg, same with me! i stopped taking my meds for awhile, (mood stabilizer) and now my moods are everywhere and its horrible. medication has made a good impact on my life.
hope you feel better <3 (binges make me happy sometimes too after a long while, i almost feel high when i do... )

Philipp said...

Oh, how good I know this medication thing. Except that i take mine in the evening and sleep for ages, when I forgot them and took them in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I kind of feel the same way about blogging. But sometimes I still do it, even if I have nothing to say :/
Hope you feel better <3

Dani said...

o hun im sorry that ur feelign so down huni hope that u feel better soon
o i hate hate hate oral presentaion they are a bitch and ugh
o i find bloggin a good release even if u dont have nething to sayjust ramble it helps

MadelinaCooke said...

Hope you feel better soon sweetheart. We're all here to support you, we love you :)