Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None


Ugh. It's 7.50pm. I've had a horrible day. Horrible to the point of binging. I'm probably at 3,000 cals+, and still going. My stomach hurts. It's awful. And it's one of the ones that I can't stop. I could go purge, but I seem to be afraid of throwing up. I'm sure I'll be sick soon anyway. My stomach is all cramped and full and large, and my head feels so warm. I'm upset, and I've had the urge to self harm. My legs are sweaty because I feel so sick, and I just want to disappear. Seems the happiness I felt can disappear.

9 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

*HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS*

x said...

Sometime you've just got to purge babe, it makes you feel so much better, not just for lack of food and being "good" but if you actually feel sick it will relieve some stress. You don't even have to get it all out, just take the edge off at least.
And if its gonna stop you from self-harming, then try it.
Don't worry about your bad day, I'm sure it will all improve tomorrow.
Maybe just go to bed and sleep, everything is better when you sleep, you can't eat and you can dream, there is no downside really.
xxxxx Cheer up babe (L)

Liz said...

I'm so sorry babe :( That sounds horrible. I don't usually encourage purging, but in this case it sounds like you really need to! I hope you feel better soon!!!

MadelinaCooke said...

Aww, baby girl. It happens. Please don't beat yourself up about it. Tomorrow is a new day. Much love!

Anonymous said...

stay strong girl it is these moments that make us stronger!!!! listen to what your heart tells you!!! things will turn around, just look at this as a bump in the road, dont let it get you down!!!! learn from it and push forward stronger, more determined, and wiser!!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aww! I'm so sorry hun! I feel like that too, and it sucks not feeling comfortable with throwing up. I hope you feel better soon. Fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry lovely :( hope you feel better soon <3 and please, dont harm yourself..
xxx

Dani said...

o hunny im sorry that ur having a good day
and yeah if u need to purge then purge if u wat much mroe if will prob all come up on its own neway

Mindy said...

Thank you for your comment...I need all the support I can get. Stay strong...I'm sending happiness and calming thoughts your way. Much love