Anyway, I totally went out clubbing last night. We went to Retro, and danced all night. Must have burnt about 1000 calories. It was so hot in there. But seriously, it was amazing. A great night. This guy tried to tell me that I was not 18, and I must be about 12. He was just some random guy! He wanted me to prove to him that I was 18. Geez. When I drink, I get really argumentative as well, and my friends like pulled me away. I would have been happy to argue all night. Not in an angry-drunk way, just belligerant.
And, I coloured my hair:
It's kinda hard to see the red though with my webcam. I will try and get one where you can see it properly. It's basically red with blonde and copper highlights. Pretty much exactly what I wanted. And I have bangs. :) I've never really used that word before, but that's what they're called. And yes, I do have my nose pierced. Just a small silver stud. And, I don't have much else to say.
No weight lost, none gained either I don't think. Just chilling in my happy state of mind. I could get used to this.


16 comments:
cheers for consistency&for no weight gained. your hair looks lovely. stay strong, darling.
xoxo
zette
glad you had fun clubbing =]
your hair looks pretty
xxx
Glad you are having fun & staying in control (something I really need to work on).
Your hair looks really beautiful!
i love the hair hun
and dw about the age thing ppl dont believe that im 24 i get carded at the fucking movies but not at the liquor store weirdi know
but dancing yay that burns lots of cals
hair looks amazing, that guy would have pissed me off so bad, i get really argumentative when i drink also.
Good job on the no gain!
i'm an argumentative drunk too!...well no that can't be true, i don't get drunk...but I AM argumentative :P
Dancing is such a fun way to 'exercise' have you looked up Zumba? It is AWESOME! x
Following too many blogs. . . Hooooo boy I know that feeling XD
You need to come drinking with my mates. Drunken debates FTW!!!
<3
You look so beautiful! Love the hair :) I'm glad you're happy and having a good time. Have fun at your cousin's party!
thats such a cool hair color combo!
I understand about the age thing, ppl always say i look 9 even if I wear a SHIT TON of eyeliner XP
Glad your doing so good <3
i love your hair :D
couldnt see the blonde highlights though :S
chilling and relaxin state of mind is probably the best state of mind you could be in :D
poss going to retro on friday night with some friends, it's fun there :)
hair looks great!!
Clubbing is awesome. I'm glad you had fun.
Your hair looks amazing!
Keep being happy ^_^
your hair looks lovely, and so does your nose peircing! (:
good job on no weight gained, and the cheerfulness ^.^
that drunk guy is an ass. i look younger than i am just because i am small and get it all the time :/
xoxo
Haha, i read your blog too! And you look beautiful. Absolute stunner!
Clubbing is so much fun :) And I love your new hair! <3
Well you're a beautiful one! I've only just stumbled across your blog, and my I'm happy I have.
I've had a bingey day too, don't worry. Just try to remember that no binge can ever define who we really are, the same as no fast can.
It's the simple moments every day that matter the most <3
Post a Comment