Pages

Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

And Boy, You Better Hope My New Boyfriend Never Finds Out What You Did



I'm back! And probably heavier. I'm too scared to weigh myself.

It's 12.40 in the afternoon, and I'm pretty tired. But it's been such a brilliant weekend. And I think I've figured it out.

Okay. So, for me, restricting and counting calories really helps me control my anxiety. Thinking about food is a million times easier than thinking about things in my life. I now understand where this all comes from. However, I'm not exactly going to start talking about all my problems so I don't have to spend time stressing about getting fat. This is me. I like this. Sort of. I don't really know.

Also, I realised just how long it's been since I've felt full. I spent the last four days rarely hungry, and it was strange and uncomfortable. I have learnt to enjoy the feeling of hunger. I've figured out how to stop stop my stomach rumbling, and the rest is easy.

Also, I found alcohol with only around four calories. That's brilliant. I'd take chemicals over calories any day, thank you.

Anyway, I have to go read through all your blog updates since last Friday - which I'm actually looking forward to. From tomorrow, it's back to below 500 cals.

No comments: