Pages

Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Let Me Take Back My Life - I'd Rather Be All Alone



It's 12.11pm. And life is sparkly. Dinner went well last night - I had a bowl of chips, a little bit of pasta, and a small icecream sundae from McDonalds. Not too bad, since I didn't eat all day. Today should be the same, but I might have some soup later if I get hungry. I'm going to weigh myself on Sunday or Monday morning. Hopefully I will have lost, or at least maintained. I'm having baked fish and chips tonight at my grandmother's, so I need to be careful during today.

Anyway, I got my uni results:
Psychology: distinction (A)
Sociology: distinction (A)
Philosophy: distinction (A)
Counselling: credit (B)
So that's all good. I also planned my timetable, and I got all the classes I wanted at good times. I will have Friday's off, which is good, and only a kind of long day on Thursday. I'm really happy with it. Uni starts on the 2nd of August, so I still have three weeks. To be honest, I wish it was starting much sooner than that. I miss all of my friends!

I'm gonna go study. Hope all is well.
________________________________________________________

It's 1.20pm. Not too long ago, dad came into my room and asked if I wanted to go down the street with him and mum to get some lunch. I said no. Happy moment. Sigh, I wouldn't mind a hot meat pie right now.

No comments: