I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Who Knew A Simple Friendship Could Turn Into Something More?
It's just past 9.15pm, and it's been a long day. I've eaten like a normal person - which I realise is because I was enjoying myself - and I am now feeling pretty gross. I spent the day with friends and had an awesome time. All up, I probably consumed about 1800 calories; the normal intake. I don't know. As I said, I feel gross.
I don't really have that much to say at the moment. I'm going out for dinner on Thursday night, which should be interesting. Anyway, I'm home most of tomorrow, so that should go the way I want it to.
I'm mildly depressed, and waiting to feel better. I think I might have a shower and do some study and then go to bed. I don't feel like doing much else. Eh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment