Pages

Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The World Better Prepare For When I'm A Millionaire


Well, it's nearly 1.50pm, and things are okay. I just had lunch (at my grandmother's, of course), but I only had one roll, one side with some margarine and jam, and 3 little frankfurts. Weighing myself tomorrow, but probably Monday morning. That should stop me from eating too much on the weekend like I always seem to do. I find it easy to eat when I'm enjoying myself. I really understand my obsession with food and calories now, and it all surrounds control and emotion. I'm not ready to get 'better' and face my real feelings yet, though.
_________________________________________________

Ugh. It's nearly 7pm. I'm in that mindset that says 'you've already eaten - no point stopping'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

>hate that mindset< its like as soon as youve done something bad u just may as well fulfill it by making it worse! btw i really like ur blog! im new here but do u hav ne tips for blogging and getting followers?
nething would be soo great! mi blog: http://desideriodaesseresottile.blogspot.com/
stay strong
xox