I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Sunday, July 11, 2010
And I Don't Think She Treats You Right, But That's None Of My Business, Is It?
It's just past 1.45pm. I haven't eaten yet. I won't eat until dinner. I will have a small dinner. Last night, I 'binged' on pizza. It wasn't REALLY a binge, because if I had gone out or something, I probably could have avoided it. I feel silly, and gross. I'm weighing myself tomorrow morning. I'll die if I've gained.
In lighter news, I'm buying myself a new laptop very soon. I need one to bring to uni with me this semester. Only three weeks of holidays left. Am I happy about that? I have no idea. I really, really want to go back, and I really, really want to start learning again. However, I have no idea how I'm going to keep all of this a secret. Most of my friends at uni know I have a somewhat disordered eating pattern as I would go out to restaurants and bars with them, but I would never order food. Mind you, two of my male friends there count calories and (I believe) have hang-ups about food. I sort of can't wait to be with them again. Oh, and the laptop I want is a Dell Inspiron M501R. Mind you, I don't really have any idea about what constitutes a 'good' laptop, so hopefully I'm not making a huge mistake.
Anyway, I'm going to go study some more. I'm so close to learning everything. I guess that's something to look forward to.
_____________________________________________________
I would also like to point out (it's 2.15pm) that I have a bruise!! Now, that might not seem like an important thing, or it might seem like a bad thing, BUT, I haven't been able to bruise in such a long time. I was always too fat to get bruises. I'm so excited! Anyway, I'm skyping to a friend in China, so I should pay more attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment