Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

They'll Tear Us Apart If You Give Them The Chance


Hi. I'm Sarah. And I'm fat. I wasn't always fat. Two days ago I was skinny, actually. And then yesterday, I made a Shepards Pie for my families dinner. During, I tasted the meat mixture. And then I lost myself. It was warm and delicious. My fingers were cold; my stomach empty. And then it began. From that moment, my stomach became an endless chasm; gorge; hole; pit; vacuum; void. I have consumed the world. I am so rarely fat. Hopefully by Thursday I can be skinny again. Hindsight is placing its bet on Monday. Noone wins in the game of eating disorders.
Is there much else to say? Not really. 22 calorie biscuits next to me. 440 calories in 10 minutes. It's possible.

2 comments:

danse macabre said...

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

- Marcus Aurelius

Keep your chin up and always try again. :)

Sarah said...

Aw, thank you. That's really inspiring. :)