I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I'm Losing It
Close to 5.30pm. Nothing is new. Well, I'm larger. That's about it. I spent the day with my little cousin. It was absolutely brilliant. I'm considering publishing a photo I took of us today. I'll have to think about it some more. I wanted to keep this as anonymous as possible, but since I haven't been caught out yet, things are looking positive.
And yes, I'm pretty sure I will start that diet on Monday. I'll publish it again on here in a couple of days, and make sure people know that I will be undertaking it and blogging about it. I was never one for "diets" - it's actually the first one I've undertaken - but it should be interesting. Maybe it will work for me? Make me feel in control. We shall see.
Oh, and thank you to everyone for your lovely comments these past few days. You guys are amazing. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay, I'm glad you had a good day with your cousin :)
Thanks for your comment! Earwigs are freaking creepy...
I love reading these, we have like everything in common..even the OCD, EDNOS, and Depression. Keep on blogging :)
it's hard to keep things completely anonymous without lying i've discovered. so i just change names and hope no one recognizes me. x3
i'm the same way with 'diets' but i've got one all set up for myself when my knee stops hurting. figured might as well! switches things up a bit. <3
Post a Comment