Okay, it's 4.21pm. I have a couple of things to say, so I shall use dot points.
- In the last 24 hours, I have bought myself a new laptop and an iPhone. Hopefully, I won't regret either. I need a new laptop to bring to uni anyway, and I found a really good one online for only $400 AUD, I decided I should buy it. Mind you, I had done a lot of research! I also just purchased an iPhone. I'm on a $49 plan, and it's looking good so far. So many of my friends from uni have them, and I do believe it's easier to just carry around one item, than a phone and an iPod. Well, that's my excuse anyway.
- I seriously have not had proper sleep in like three days. I went to bed REALLY late/early a couple nights ago and planned on getting up super late, but I had work, so I only got four hours. Then, I went to bed at around 1am last night, and was woken up at around 11. Sure, ten hours sounds like a lot, but it's not when you need to catch up on sleep. You'd think I would sleep in tomorrow (Sunday), but
- I am going to the zoo tomorrow morning with friends. Another thing I get to be happy about. No, seriously. We went through this just recently. Happiness inevitably leads to getting fat(ter), so essentially, I'm not really that happy about it. And now, I'm just confusing myself.
- I am starting that diet on Monday. I shall shop for vegetables and fruits tomorrow, and then I should be ready to go. I have no idea what I'm going to buy, because there really isn't that many veggies that I like. Fruit should be fine. I really need to find out what exercise/drinks are meant to be included in the diet. Do I have to give up diet pepsi? I hope not. Also, I don't know how I'm going to eat as much as it wants me to. I guess we just have to see how it goes. I don't plan on stressing too much about it, but I will do a bit more research on the net today.
- Finally, uni starts in two weeks. That is actually a really, really good thing. Minus the stomach grumblings during lectures - that always sucks.

3 comments:
Good luck at the zoo, sweet pea. I'm right with you on that one, fricken happiness always leads to not giving a shit-ness leads to weight weight weight gain. Grr. You'll be right though.
love love
xxx
Have fun at the zoo! And sorry you're not sleeping well - I definitely know how that feels. And have fun with the veggie shopping - maybe try some new ones you've never had before. Does the diet allow you to use teriyaki sauce? It makes everything taste better, and isn't too many cals.
xXx
Have fun at the zoo! I would try to get more sleep, because getting not enough sleep makes you gain weight not lose it :) I hope the new diet goes well on Monday!
Post a Comment