Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Like Making Love To The Cameras


No one knows what I'm thinking
No one knows what I'm drinking
No one knows what pills I swallow
No one knows that inside I'm hollow
No one knows that I'm speaking
No one knows that my brain is leaking
No one knows, they can't see
No one knows especially me
- Tim Burton

There isn't much to say. It's close to 6pm. Last night, I ate the universe. Today, I ate the world. I am full. It's not easy to stop. Life is easy, but that's the problem. I'm not stressed. It's simple to eat. My toes are cold; my fingers are freezing. I walked so much today. That's calories down. It's raining outside. That makes me feel cold. And that poem? I went to a Tim Burton exhibition today. That affected me. It's true that noone has much of an idea. I don't have much to say. I never do.

On a lighter note..nope, I have nothing. Yet. Give me some time to think.

2 comments:

Ava-Rose said...

the Tim Burton exhibition in the city???(melbourne) (that's where i am!!) :)
I really wanna go!! How was it?
xx

Sarah said...

Oh, it was super amazing! We spent like 2 hours in there, and there was so much to look at. I didn't even know that much about Tim Burton, but I still enjoyed it incredibly. I highly recommend it! Haha, go early though. We got there at like 12, and when we got out at 2, there was a massive line! If you go, let me know what you think. :)