It's not even 9.30am, and I'm awake. I was up past 4am last night, unable to sleep. Mum came in at 8am to tell me that I had work. I didn't even know! Honestly, I thought it was Thursday. It's so hard not to fall asleep right now. I'm exhasuted. On my way here, I was worried I would fall asleep and drive my car off the road or something. Fortunantely, I made it. Only two-and-a-half hours to go. I need sleep!
The good thing is, the computer I.T. guy is here. He's also online on the chat communicator. I really, really, really want to start a conversation with him on it, but I'm so awkward. He has a really greek last name. If you're a new follower, you can read about him
here. Oh yum.
Sigh. I really should be working, but updating and reading other people's updates is just so much more appealing. It really is.
3 comments:
go ahead lol :P he's probably worth it :)
i start new and random conversations with, 'hey there! been meaning to say hi for awhile, but i'm always busy busy!' x3
Oooh, that's a good idea. Needless to say, I chickened out, and I won't get the opportunity for another two weeks. But I will make a promise to talk to him then! I mean, the worst he can do is ignore me, you know? So I might as well. :)
Post a Comment