Oh my God! The computer technician that works here is so dreamy. It's awesome when the computer's down. He's like all shy and sexy. He looks like Adam Brody (Seth off The OC). He makes me want to melt! And he does that really shy, nervous laugh that boys like this give around girls. Oh yum. Dark hair. Dark eyes. You get the drift.
Oh yes. I know I don't usually post more pictures than one, but I really do think that this is neccessary. Hmm, maybe I should try and "tap in". He's rather cute.
Challenge one - find out his name.
Challenge two - find him on facebook.
Challenge three - talk to him about something other than computers.
This must be possible. I think he would be quite good for me. See, I haven't even started to talk about food. This is a very important point. Sure, it's lust at the moment, and chances are he has a girlfriend, but I think it's wortth trying.
Haha, anyway, I'll stop gushing. It's 10am. I should be working. But my fingers are cold, and my computer is locking me out of files. So irritating. My calorie intake for the day is 2 1/3 vita grains (65). I think I might open some diet pepsi now (I think he just walked past!!! Swoon!) and all shall be well.
______________________________________________________
Okay. If you look down the bottom of this post, you'll see something titled 'reactions', where you can click to say what you thought about the blog, simply. I think it's a cool idea, but I don't really know what to put there. At the moment, the words are just default. Any suiggestions guys? <3


No comments:
Post a Comment