It's 1.30pm. I'm now home. What I love, is that I brought four biscuits with me to work. I only ate one, therefore, I get to eat the other three at home. If I follow a certain layout of eating, then I feel almost 'good' about it. Sure, I count the calories, but I don't stress as much.
Anyway, I've been craving a piece of bread with peanut butter on it all day. If I'm still craving one after dinner, then I will allow myself a sandwhich. Sure, it's high cal, but better off satisfying my cravings then ending up binging. I'm sure that I'm going to gain over the next few days with dinner tonight and tomorrow night, and with my girly issues, so I'm preparing myself. I won't let it get to me. I won't.
The book Skinny is going well. I'm enjoying it more and more as I read it. It flips through the view of the anorexic girl and her sister, so it's facinating to see both aspects, you know? I'm nearly halfway, so I should finish in a few days.
______________________________________________________
It's nearly 5pm. I was rather hungry, and had three more vita-grains (84) and an icy-pole (65). Hopefully I can hold off until dinner. I have decided not to count the calories this weekend. I will restrict, but I won't count. Ugh, I'm in the frame of mind where it's like "I'm going to gain anyway, why bother trying?". Lame.
______________________________________________________
Bleh. Half binge. Feeling very full. Urge to purge, but I won't. Time to relax. Let it digest.
______________________________________________________
It's 10.40 pm. I can't be bothered to start a whole new post. I have cramps, and I'm bloated, and I'm kind of tired. Oooh, so much pain. How very lame.

No comments:
Post a Comment