Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You Were Always Better At Lying



Okay, it's 11.12am, and in 48 minutes, I have to go to my grandmother's house, for pancakes. I'm rather stressing. It's unfortunate because I won't even be hungry. And I woke up at 150 pounds!! I hope this doesn't ruin everything. I think I shall come home and exercise like crazy. I didn't plan on exercising until the restricting stopped working and I hit a plateu, but this is necessary.

It's amazing how much more you get pins and needles in your extremities when you restrict. Right now, my foot feels funny, and the same thing happened when I woke up during the night. I can't even really remember sleeping. That is probably my most hated thing about restricting - the lack of sleep. It drives me crazy. The only way I can sleep at all is with my tv on, and even after that, it takes ages to get to sleep, and I wake up repeatedly. So frustrating.

In other news, my fingers are freezing. It's not like they aren't insulated, but when I don't eat, my finger and toes get so cold. Last night I had another blanket as well as socks. I really don't like socks, but sometimes they're necessary.

Okay, I know I'm just trying to think of stuff to write now to avoid having to think about lunch, but I'm just going to do it. I will.

My grandmother is the only person I will eat for.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

That's so sweet how close you are with your grandmother. =]

I know exactly what you mean though, my body parts are constantly falling asleep when I don't eat as much! As for the not sleeping thing.. I don't have much advice to dole out on it, except for sleeping pills.. but you can try taking a long, hot shower before. That always gets me good and tired.

Hopefully you didn't gain from the pancakes!

Sarah said...

Aw, thank you. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning, and see what happens. And that's a really good tip. I'll try it tonight, just before I go to bed. :)