Pages

Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

You Remind Me Of The Times When I Knew Who I Was


*Sigh*. It's around 7.50am, and I've lost no weight again! How is that possible? It's so frustrating. I mean, it's better than gaining, of course, but I ate so little yesterday. Mind you, I woke up, and my collarbones were feeling quite pretty this morning. I ended up sitting there for a couple minutes touching them in front of a mirror.

Anyway, I have work in about an hour, which is lame. I really can't be bothered. I'm bringing diet pepsi and some vita-grains with me, and maybe some gum. I'm eating at my grandmother's house tonight, which means baked fish and chips and all that jazz. Not too bad, but yeah, not exactly great.

I have super cold fingers and toes, and only slept for about 6 hours, at most. And since I'm in the mood for complaining, I'm also about to start my girly thing, which is probably why I'm not losing, but I'm dreading the possibility of gaining from it! Ugh, I hope not. 

I should finish getting ready for work. I'm sure I'll update while I'm there, being driven crazy by the computer, as usual. It makes me mad. :)

No comments: