It's around 6.45pm. Good news. Dinner was only some oven chips. That's about 150 calories. I'm going to have some soup soon (I'm babysitting tonight) which will be 88 calories, and then that should be all. Maybe still an icy-pole later if I'm hungry or can't sleep.
______________________________________________________
Tonight's checklist:
- prettythin
- shower
- watch Neighbours
- read through other blogs
- msn
I really like lists. I like keeping track of things and planning ahead. I can get through a day easier if I can see what I'm supposed to do, and can check things off one by one. Is that lame? I think I got it from my father. He always writes lists too. I am my father's daughter.
______________________________________________________
Oh, oh, oh, and I forgot to say, the lady I babysat for said I had lost weight, and that you could definantely see it in my face. Epic. Some people say that they are offended when someone tells them that they are looking smaller, as if they looked huge beforehand, but it sort of just makes everything wonderful. As much as doing this isn't fun, some things just make it worthwhile, you know?
______________________________________________________
I have a feeling that I update WAY too much, but at least I just update on my recent post than make another one. That should keep it a little bit more organised I hope. It's 10.15pm. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to fall asleep tonight, and I'm still stressing about lunch tomorrow. I think to be safe, we should count one as 250 calories. Ughh, so nervous. I did most of the stuff on my checklist, so I'm going to try to sleep.

2 comments:
Hey. :) I came across your blog address on PT and thought I'd check it out. Glad I did.
I've been neglecting my own blog for weeks, unfortunately, as university, parenthood, and life in general has me more than just a little busy, distracted, and stressed. If you have free time and need some distraction of your own, though, feel free to spend some hours NOT thinking about food/calories/etc. by reading through my tons and tons of archives. :P It's long. ;)
I should really update, since I'm here on Blogger now... My followers are concerned. Heh, I guess I should thank you for bringing me out of my little hideaway and back into bloggerdom for a bit... Thanks!
Stay lovely!
<3
P.D.
Haha, I'll totally check your blog out and subscribe. I really hope that I don't lose interest in this. I think I'm doing well so far. If only I could figure out how to centre my header... Haha, thanks for the comment. :)
Post a Comment