Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Get The Octopus Upset, It May Eat Itself!



It's 8am. I just realised that I counted my calories wrong yesterday. The vita grains are an extra 6 calories each. I can't remember how many I ate - 9 I think - so that's an extra 72 calories. Ugh. Well, fair enough. They are actually 28 calories, not 22. Joy.

Anyway, I have work today. I'm sure I'll get bored and attempt to update while I'm there. I had a vita grain for breakfast (28) because I have to drive.

Great news. I woke up at 151 pounds, down 3.3 from 154.3 pounds yesterday morning. This is very good. I mean, sure, I'm aware that weight fluctuates, and I pomised myself that I would only weigh in once a week, but we all know that isn't going to happen. I'll just weigh myself in the morning and keep note of that weight only. I am aware that the morning is when you are supposed to weigh yourself.

I am bringing 5 vita grains with me to work today, as well as tic tacs and gum if my stomach decides to get loud. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: