It's 6.40pm. I'm going to McDonalds at 7.30pm. My parents think I'm eating there, and for dinner, I only had to have a little bit of meat and mash potato, and some cauliflower. Oh, how I love cauliflower. The plan is to not eat anything at McDonalds, and then eat nothing the rest of the night. I didn't exercise, but hopefully I can do some pushups/situps and all that tonight. I will place my calorie intake at about 750 cals, which is quite a lot! I'll be sure not to eat much tomorrow to make up for it, and most likely get on the treadmil.
______________________________________________________
It's 8.36pm, and I so very nearly died. I lost control of my car on a round about in wet weather. Luckily there were no cars around me, but I could see the pole on the side of the road coming closer and closer. So scary. I'm still shaking.
Anyway, the good news is I didn't have anything, even though everyone was eating burgers and McFlurrys. The movie Schindler's List is about to begin. It goes for three hours. If it's good, I'll watch it. If not, I guess I might just read and have a shower and try to sleep.
______________________________________________________
Tonight, I shall try the tip from Camilla. She suggested taking a long shower right before bed. Sounds like a good idea to me, and I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes. Fingers crossed I can get some good sleep tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment