Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buttons Prove To Be Sexier In Moments Like These



It's 8.36pm at night. I need to pick up my brother from work at 9.30pm. This means McDonald's for dinner, as he gets 50% off, and my parents are out. My last "good" meal. Hmm, I probably should have said bad.
Anyway, I'm webcamming with some of my friends off the internet. I have quite a few that I met through a website that publishes daily links and has a chat option on it. These people are lovely. I get to webcam with people all around the world that are all really great fun. CY is one of my favourites. He lives in America, and we webcam a lot alone. Nothing dirty at all. He's so nice. Just likes to chat about random stuff, and is happy to listen to me when I feel down.

So, I worked out some rules to follow for the next three weeks. It's usually a month that I plan ahead for, but it is three weeks until I go away with my friends to the beach. I was supposed to be planning that holiday, but since everything got so crazy at home, one of my wonderful friends took over.
So, there a three simple rules: 500-750 calories a day, 1.5+ litres of water a day, and 20+ minutes.
I'm also going to try to take a multi vitamin each day, and eat my dinner off a salad plate.

No comments: