Pages

Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

When I'm With You, It Feels Like Electricity



It's nearly 7pm. My day has been fairly enjoyable. It's amazing how much more alert you feel when you restrict. I'm studying some psychology for next semester, and it's keep me occupied. Neighbours is on tv (my weakness), and my father is vaccuming. No word on dinner yet.

Todays intake:
  • diet pepsi (1)
  • gum (15)
  • 1 ice block (65)
  • 3 vita grains (66)
That's 147 calories, but dinner is yet to come. I will give an update afterwards of how that goes. I have a feeling it won't be healthy. My parents came home and I doubt my mum is in the mood to cook. This should be interesting.

______________________________________________________

Shit. I left this up. I think my dad vaccumed my room. The chance he read it - 80%. The chance he knew it was mine - 100%. It has my name, and all that jazz. NOT good. Anyway, it's nearly 7.30pm. I have two eggs for dinner. Just read that eggs have 90 calories. I know that around 75 calories are in the yolk, but I wanted to eat them so I would sleep well. I have work tomorrow. I think I will eat most of them, and still count it as 180 calories. Ugh.

So, daily intake is at 327, and then before bed I will have 6 vita grains (132), so the final total will be 459. I'm okay with that. Tonight, I plan on havng a shower and doing my hair. Maybe a bit more study, and hopefully I can sleep. If not, I'll probably update again later.

______________________________________________________

It is 9.45pm. I am about to try to go to sleep. I truly hope I'm not up all night. I have to wake up at 8am, so some sleep would be nice. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: