Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Every Cliche, But I Simply Do It Best


It's 9.37am. I'm at work. Somewhat hungry. The office computer is being EXTREMELY frustrating, and I may hit it. I'm mainly hoping that noone walks in here to catch me doing this. I'm supposed to be uploading some word searches onto a website, but they WON'T GO. Clearly, this is annoying me. :)

Anyway, I have a super cramp in my side - but no idea why. It's like one of those ones that you get when you drink heaps of water and then go for a run, the type that makes you want to curl over. And my fingers are cold, but what else is new.

I'm aking my grandmother down the street at 2. I think she needs to go to the bank, and somewhere else for some wood thing. I have no idea. I'll need to eat before I go, because I have no intention of driving and endangering the lives of everyone on the road. I'm so sweet.

No comments: