Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Love The Boys Who Hate To Love Because They're Just Like Me


It's about 3.15pm. I haven't eaten yet. I've had diet pepsi (1 cal), and I have to pick my brother up from school in fifteen minutes. I will chew gum on the way there so I don't feel dizzy or anything. Hopefully I can hold off until dinner. The problem is, if I start eating, I keep eating. It's better to just wait until dinner.

LISTEN UP! I found the secret to suppressing appetite. Well, for me anyway. Here it is:

Diet pepsi and incense!

I'm not joking. I've been burning vanilla incense all day, and it stops me feeling hungry. I don't know why, and obviously this needs more research, but it seems to be working. And diet pepsi always helps. I'm quite excited about it. It makes me tired AND keeps me feeling full. Brilliant. Try it out guys, and let me know if it works for you.

Today, I watched a movie called Odd Girl Out. It was pretty good. Kind of like Mean Girls, in terms of high school bitching, but I enjoyed it. It's a good way to waste time. Haha, I need a job.

No comments: