It's just past 2pm. I feel incredibly unwell, almost as sick as I felt watching her cook the pancakes. I think I shall count that as 500 calories. I also had a chocolate, pretzals, and a caramel chew, and I shall count that as 125 calories. It's bad, but it could have been worse. Hopefully I can have a small dinner tonight. I'm also going out with my friends tonight to McDonalds for dessert. I will not eat there. I absolutely will not eat there.
I'll update on this post later with how things are going. Hopefully I can convince myself to do some exercise. Joy.
______________________________________________________
The lovely AngelFace reminded me that I have to let you know how the books are going that I borrowed. Well, I started with Skinny as I said I would. I'm enjoying it so far. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't go into much detail about her attitudes towards food, and only really just talks about her life. This isn't a bad thing, but I prefer being able to identify with the character, if that makes sense.
The lovely AngelFace reminded me that I have to let you know how the books are going that I borrowed. Well, I started with Skinny as I said I would. I'm enjoying it so far. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't go into much detail about her attitudes towards food, and only really just talks about her life. This isn't a bad thing, but I prefer being able to identify with the character, if that makes sense.

4 comments:
I'm sorry that you don't feel well. If it makes you feel any better, I don't feel well either so we can be miserable together. I just had to eat dinner with my boarding family (800 cals?) I just about died.
I want to read Skinny now too! :)
Hope you feel better soon. Keep going - things will hopefully be better in the morning. :)
xx
Aw, it's not fair sometimes. You have a boarding family? That's interesting. Do you go to boarding school? :)
Haha, thanks for all the support.
No, I'm at university which is in a city two hours from home. Because I only spend half the week at uni and the other half at home, I board with a family rather than stay in the halls (is that what you would call them?). I guess it's okay, but home is always best. :)
xx
Ohh I see. That sounds pretty cool actually. xD
Post a Comment