Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

There's Something Nice About Another Person's Tragedy


It's 12.40pm, and I'm freezing. I could go turn the heater on, but for some reason, I never do. My mum came into my room at 11am to tell me that her and my father are staying in the city tonight, and I need to take my brother to work. That's cool, but I don't know what I'm going to do tonight. Loud music is as far as I can see.

My exams finished a couple days ago. I'm off uni until August. That's around two months. I have no job. I don't enjoy going out. I have no idea what I'm going to do. All I know is that from tomorrow, I shall start giving my treadmil a workout again, and go back to counting calories. Both keep me entertained, and it annoys me that I struggle to keep track of everything while I'm at uni. I'm excited.

Even though I'm on holidays, I've started studying for next semester. I can't work out if that is good or bad, as chances are, I will have forgotten most of what I have studied, but remember enough of it to be bored while I'm in my lectures. I guess since it's first year I can try out a few techniques and see what works best for me.

I truly hope that I can keep up with this blog. I've never been good at it, but sincve my life is so crap these days, and I'm on holidays, it seems theraputic and entertaining. We shall see.

No comments: