Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

And You Are Far Too Cute Or Whatever She Said



It's nearly 11.30am. I'm rarely up this early. I hate being up this early. I'm seeing a movie at midnight tonight! I planned on sleeping in at least until after midday. So, prepare yourself for a vent:

My younger brother has a girlfriend. I do not like her. They have been together for a very long time. I do not like my brother either. Mind you, I don't use the word 'hate'. Anyway, he has been away on a holiday with with for nearly a week. It was bliss. If you go back and read through my posts, you will notice that I have been quite happy. Now that's all gone. I woke up this morning to LOUD talking (which never happens when they're not here), and the house smelling of microwave popcorn! They went to watch a movie in his room with the sound up as loud as possible. Usually, I would have gone back to sleep. Obviously, that was not possible this morning. Even right now, with his room down the hallway, and both our doors shut, I can hear music thumping. It is incredibly annoying. The only time I really feel especially upset is when they're here. Also, because he always gets into trouble (skipping school, smoking), he gets all of the attention. It makes me feel lonely. And, when they're here, arguments between me and my parents increase 150%. The problem is, she reminds me of a bad time in my life last year, and that upsets me, and secretly, I really can't wait for them to break up. I really don't like seeing her. Half of the time they argue, and my brother talks to other girls online over webcam and all that. I hope he gets caught. I hope she dumps him. And, yes, I know this sounds horrible, but it's just the way it is. When she's not here, life is easier.

I could honestly go on a lot longer than I just did. It's so unfortunate. I have a cousin one year younger than my brother who has a wonderful girlfriend who I love. She's so quiet and nice, while my brothers girlfriend is loud, and can bitch like anything! Okay, I was going to stop, wasn't I?

ANYWAY, as I said, I'm going to the movies tonight. At midnight. To see Eclipse. I'm so excited. You hate Twilight?  Oh well. I'm still excited. Hm, haven't thought about what I'm going to eat. I guess water, tictacs, gum, and maybe mentos. I did weigh myself - same as yesterday - so I'm not stressing too much. Yes, I think that's a good plan. I still need to plan for my holiday on Friday. Soon.

Okay, I'm gonna go do some stuff. I'll complain more update later.

No comments: