It's just past 7.10pm. We were sitting at the dinner table, and my father was in a bad mood. Things were said. He got angry. Poked me in my face! Threw my plate in the sink (I wasn't finished). And send me to my room. He also sent my 15 year old brother to 'time out' in the loungeroom. I'm serious. Ugh. If he comes up here, I'll go have a shower, or just leave. I have my bag and car keys ready in the hallway. I'm not sticking around while he's in one of these moods.
Positives:
- He threw my plate in the sink. I had finished most of it, but not all. Less calories for me.
- The tray from the oven potatoes was still sitting on the bench with all the crispy bits. I had no chance to eat it, and so was saved even more calories that I most likely would have consumed.
- I won't be able to go downstairs, and that means no acces to food.
- I'll probably have to deal with a lecture in about 20 minutes.
- My grandmother is downstairs, and I can't hang out with her.
- I'm walking on eggshells for the rest of the night.
Also, I didn't end up going to the library, unfortunantely. Hopefully I can go tomorrow. I have nothing at all planned yet, so I should get a chance. And I won't have anything to eat for the rest of the night. Minus the inevitable lecture from my father, the night is looking good.

2 comments:
Sorry about your parental troubles, luv! I had a bad morning with the mother, so I sympathize. 25, and she can still make me feel like a terrified 5-year-old.
::hugs::
XxX
Oh yeah. I have a feeling that's what will still be happening to me in five years. :/ Thanks for the support. x
Post a Comment